Friday, November 8, 2013

She's Cruisin!

So Brooklynn is now officially 10 months old.  She is getting that toddler look, and no longer has that baby face or features.  She is a major mooch and if she sees that you have food, she will immediately crawl right up to you and stare at you till you feed her.  It's kind of hilarious really.  She sleeps through the night almost every night, in bed by 8:00 pm and awake around 7:30 pm.  We are truly spoiled.  She is such a good baby.  I am somewhat worried to have another because I am worried that the next one will be completely opposite of my current little munchkin.  But, when that time comes I will be ready, I suppose.  DEFINITELY not now, but someday! :)  I can't believe that I need to start planning her 1st birthday party!  Love her so much!




We love green beans!


Oh boy...my husband is starting her early....



No comments:

Post a Comment