Wednesday, October 23, 2013

California September 2013

Brooklynn and I got the opportunity to go down to CA for my cousin's wedding in September.  But, with the way flights worked out we got to stay for a whole week!!  While I missed my hubby and I know he missed us, I love going home.  It is always fun to just relax and do everything that I am unable to do in Idaho.  We go to all of my favorite places to eat that are not in Idaho Falls.  I go shopping with my mom.  I have family time with everyone that I don't get to see very often because I live 13 hours away.  AND it is nice and warm!!!!!!  No freezingness in Glendora.  It is like 80 up until November...when it goes down to 65 and stays that way almost all winter.  I LOVE IT!!!!

My cousin's wedding was fun too!  It was very pretty and all the decorations were wonderful!  Her dress looked gorgeous and she looked so happy.  Unfortunately, I couldn't bring Brooklynn (kids weren't allowed, I know she would have been so good though) so we had to leave early because it was almost an hour away from home so I was gone for almost 5 hours total.  It was fun seeing everyone on my dad's side of the family though.  I don't get to see them that often because I always miss the family get togethers.  But I had a great time.

I am also so glad that I can spend time with my siblings.  My sister, Hannah, is 9 (14 year gap, yes she was planned)  and my brother, Brendon, is 22.  He is autistic and is such a blessing in our lives.  But there is never a dull moment when he is around that's for sure.  But it was fun seeing them interact with Brooklynn as well.

I am so grateful for that opportunity and I can't wait for our next trip down!

I chopped my hair while I was down there.  I cut 6 inches off!  It took a little while to get used to but I love it!


She is her mother's daughter.  LOVES the water.  She was sad right before this picture was taken.  As soon as she got in the water, she was instantly a happy camper.  LOVE HER!


No comments:

Post a Comment