Monday, October 21, 2013

Brooklynn 4 months/ Casey's Farewell!

Brooklynn finally laughed at 4 months!  She also started to roll over!  Those are her new tricks, and she rolls everywhere.

At the end of April, the three of us went down to California for my brother, Casey's farewell.  He is going on a mission for our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  He will be gone for 2 years and is going to Berlin, Germany.  He will return in May of 2015.  He did such a great job and I am so thankful we were able to go down and see him speak!



















Ferrell's ice cream celebrating Casey's birthday!


















I was able to go down with Brooklynn and meet my parents and Casey in Provo the day before Casey reported to the MTC.  We hung out that day and met some friends for dinner.  The day Casey reported we went to Costa Vida (his favorite place to eat), and then went bowling before we dropped him off.  I miss this kid but I wouldn't want him to be anywhere else!


No comments:

Post a Comment