Saturday, October 20, 2012

New Developments!

So...it has been quite awhile since I last wrote.  I think it is probably time I updated on our life.  I am 31 weeks now!  Over 3/4 of the way done!  Still can't believe that I am almost at 8 months.  I started feeling my little girl kick at about 18 weeks.  I was sitting in my car and felt a very faint little movement in my tummy.  It was one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced.  Now she won't stop and is constantly giving me rib kicks.  She is doing somersaults now.    Brandon says that means she has to do karate and he just has to teach her.  I told him she is definitely a dancer.  :) We are already planning what she will do!  Haha


12 Week Ultrasound!

20 Weeks




I really haven't had any problems with my pregnancy except my ankles are swollen ALL of the time.  I pretty much don't even have ankles anymore!  But I hear that is normal.  I am also getting trained for not sleeping when this bundle comes. But that is another joy of pregnancy!


28 Weeks!

26 Weeks!

23 Weeks!


We finished our yard! Well we have grass. We are waiting on flower beds until the spring because we figured the flowers would start dying soon. We are very excited about having grass though instead of dirt especially having a white dog. Brandon hates mowing our huge lawn though. He still wishes we would have gotten the riding lawn mower. Unfortunately those are like a ton of money!

Our front yard right after the sod was laid :)


I also got a job working as an assistant for a real estate agent. Brandon and I have been trying to think of things for me to do to make money from home instead of having to leave baby and go to work with the job that I have. While the job that I currently have is very flexible in hours, I still couldn't take her with me.  One of the options we came up with was possibly doing real estate.  So, I called to shadow our real estate agent that sold us our house and she said that she was actually looking for an assistant right now.  So I am working for her and loving it.  I will probably get my license in the next month or so.  So, for anyone that is looking to buy or sell a house, come to me! :)

We just started our basement as well.  We just bought the materials for the framing and the guy started today!  I haven't seen it yet but I am very excited to see what it looks like.  That is the first step and we will see where things go from there!  We are very excited though!

Brandon and I went to California this weekend for my California baby shower.  My brother came with us.  He is now at BYUI and I am so happy he is so close to me.  But we drove down on Thursday, got there Friday, had the shower Saturday, and went home Sunday.  It was a very quick trip, but it was so much fun.  We got so many fun things and are so grateful for all of the wonderful gifts and people that came.  We got a BEAUTIFUL quilt that my mom and grandma Clarke made.  It is so awesome.  I LOVE it.  I am also so  grateful for Julie, Haley, and Shannon that through the shower for me!  I love you guys!

Casey at the Pizza Factory...

The Wall Hanging and Quilt that my mom and Grandma made for us!







That is pretty much all of the new developments that are happening in our life at the moment!  Hopefully I can keep updated a little bit better.  We will see!  :)



1 comment:

  1. Those are some exciting developments Kate! We're so happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete