Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Brandon's 25th!

Brandon's birthday was Saturday so we had a weekend all about Brandon.  He made out like a bandit, getting tons of gifts, and I was able to surprise him too which almost never happens!  We also got to spend the whole weekend together, which was really nice because since I started my new job and working as much as I do we don't get to spend too much time together.  

On Thursday I surprised Brandon by taking him to get his windows tinted.  His car looks really good and he loves it! Friday we just went to the movies and saw Act of Valor.  I didn't like it.  Way too much gore, but Brandon of course liked it because it was a war movie.  

Saturday we went to Ihop for breakfast in our pajamas and while we were there, Brandon's parents dropped off the grill that I bought him and set it in the middle of the garage so when we came home Brandon would see it.  We're so sneaky! :)  Here is a video of him getting his new grill!



 We spent a little while cleaning our house for his family to come over for cake and ice cream that night (he didn't want to have a party, WEIRD in my opinion...but whatever), then I went with him to jujitsu and he got another gift, which was 12 months of tuition paid for!  Normally that would be like $1200, but his teacher gave it to me, the whole 12 months, for $450.  SUCH a good deal.  While hew was doing his arm locks and choke holds I went and did some shopping for cleaning supplies and I finally got stuff for our second bathroom.  After being there for almost three months, I felt it was probably time.  I really like it though.  I like it a lot.  When Brandon finished we went home and he got ready so that we could go  get dinner at Jakers.  We had never been there and always assumed it was super expensive but it was actually cheaper than many of the other restaurants that we go to, and it was delicious!  We went back to the house to meet a guy for another bid on our yard (most likely super expensive again) and then his family came over for ice cream cake.  His other surprise was that Trevor came up from Provo for his birthday.  We were all sitting in the family room and Trevor came through the garage and jumped on him.  He was very happy to see him and spent some time with him on Sunday playing video games.  Here is our dog in the middle of all the wrapping paper.



This last week is finally over work wise.  I worked 52 hours, and was exhausted by the end.  This week is going to be pretty busy as well, but then I get to go to California Friday to Monday!  SOOO excited to see my family. It has been like two months!  Unfortunately my hubby can't come along because of work, but he will be there in spirit!     

No comments:

Post a Comment