Thursday, August 4, 2011

Anniversary Weekend!!!


One year ago Sunday Brandon and I were partying it up on our wedding day. This weekend Brandon has something planned for our anniversary, although he won't tell me where. My husband has this thing for surprising other people, especially ME, and it drives me nuts! Because, well, I HATE not knowing things, like it literally makes it hard to focus on anything except that one thing I don't know. People say I am very nosy, have been since I was little! But, he is amazing at keeping secrets and would never spoil the surprise so I will just have to endure till tomorrow. He says he is going to blindfold me and then drive to where I am going. UGH!! I can't wait though! It is going to be so much fun.
When he proposed, he said that I would get my wedding band and then get another band on our one year anniversary, Well, he kept that promise and my ring is off getting the other band sautered as we speak. So, in light of that expense, I had to "make" him a gift using very little money. I hope he likes it! Well I will let you all know where it is we went on Monday! Wherever it is, it will be a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I know! I am trying to be a blogger lol we will see how long it lasts :)

    ReplyDelete